Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another one bites the dust...

Well, I have just hired my THIRD employee in 4 months. The best I can figure, I must be a terrible boss!!!! :) The first employee took a full-time job in her career that she had left a year and a half ago, so I can't blame her. The second was doing fine but gave her notice last week because "it just wasn't working out" -- whatever THAT means! She is in her 60s, and I think the whole retail and computer thing was all too much for her to grasp. So, yesterday I hired another woman who has been unemployeed for awhile now, so maybe she will be so happy to have ANY job that she will stay for awhile -- or at least until June when I don't have to worry about not being able to be there. I don't know this woman so that makes me really nervous too; I hope she is OK... Ah, the joys of owning a business!

No comments: