Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am watching the days click off the calendar and feel so depressed that school is about to start and the store is SLOWLY dragging on and not open yet! I really needed the money and the store open before school started back to get my feel for running it myself before I asked anyone else to step in; now that hope is pretty much gone! Whoever I get to work there is going to have to be a self-starter in a lot of ways. Not to mention that I REALLY do not want to start school again. I just can't get in the mood to step back into my classroom and the roles that go along there; I do not want to have to get back to reading the same things, dealing with the same things, fretting about the same things, grading the same things, and so on and on and on! I love to sleep in until 8:30 or 9:00, have a clean house, wear casual clothes, read what I want to read, not be tired or stressed, spend all the time with the only kids I really want to (my own) and not have to rush everywhere. ALAS! 13 days and the real world is back in session!

No comments: