Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catching up...

I had the unexpected opportunity to catch up with 2 of my best friends of my whole life; it was fun and nostalgic although the occassion was the sad one of a funeral. I miss being able to laugh hysterically at the silliest things and have others laughing with me. I miss having close friends that understand exactly what I am thinking without me having to say anything. I miss having someone who really KNOWS me and everything about me and loves me anyway. These girls and I have known each other for around 30 years and have been through everything together -- they are closer to me that my own sisters in some ways and I love them just as much. I feel the need to see them WAY more often that I have too, as well!!

1 comment:

anita said...

You will never know how much it meant to have you here... I couldn't agree more, "catching up" with each other almost doesn't seem necessary because it's as if we never parted. I love you Kathi Sue!

I wish you were going to be here this weekend... Paula is coming and I am kidnapping her (she has no idea what we are going to do) & going to see the second "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" movie... Wish we could have had time to go last weekend!

That trip to NC may be over the Labor Day (or is it Memorial Day?) weekend... will you be around?

Love you muchly!