Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Who needs sleep?

I am running on about 3 hours of sleep today; I couldn't settle down last night and finally fell asleep around 5:30 this morning. Thinking of bills, paint, decorations, husband being gone, kids (and dog) crowding me in the bed, more bills, what comes next in the house, how it will all fall in line, what I will teach in AP next year, how I feel like I failed some of my AP kids because they did not do better on their test, what I plan to do differently, how I really can't wait to do Annie Get Your Gun, how I really need to find a job, how disappointed and hurt I am that my business venture seems to be out the window and has put me in the stressful situation, how I really am tired and want to go to sleep, etc. Whew! I makes to me tired to relive it!!!!

No comments: