Saturday, July 14, 2007

Choices

I have to make a very difficult choice; do I do what I love or do I do what is going to be most beneficial? It kind of sounds easy when put like that. I absolutely love doing the musicals; in fact, I almost live for it and do not know what to do with myself if I am not doing a play. However, building this house is causing me to stress about whether or not we can make the payments; therefore, I feel like I need to get a second job. If I get another job then I will have to work evenings when school starts back and that would make the 7:00 play practices impossible for me to do. I do not want to take away the time I spend with my kids in the summer or the time that I am home in the school year AND I do not want to miss being a part of the fall show, yet I can't sleep at night for worrying about having enough money. As it is, we can't get any of the new furniture to put in the house that we wanted. I guess it should be a no-brainer, but that does not make it any easier!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I didn't know you were blogging! Welcome aboard! I love the pictures of the house and can't wait to see the finished product.