Friday, August 17, 2007

House updates

My shower is finished (and is BEAUTIFUL!), I have all the rooms painted except for my room, my tongue/groove ceiling is almost finished, my cabinets will be delivered and installed Sunday and Monday, my bathroom floor will be grouted probably tomorrow, my stair guys will start working hopefully this next week, and my countertops should be installed by the end of next week. WOW! A lot has been done this week. My lighting and plumbing fixtures should be ready to be installed next week as well, so that leaves the air conditioning units being set and then the flooring. Once the fixtures, stairs, and air are in then we can get our CO; apparently we do not need flooring to get that. Everything looks good to be in by the end of September...YEAH!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is so exciting!!!